April 5, 2012

Updated!!

I am sure every single time I blog there are months between the last post and the current and I always say "Wow, I never update this thing." and then there is an overload of pictures. This post is no different.



Hanging with these kiddos has been fun.


Tennis season in AZ.


This chick is leaving me for BYU Idaho! Ness is one of my best girls. I am going to miss her so much while she is gone, but I'm so happy for her.











We got the gang together and headed to our condo in Mexico for the weekend where my brother proposed to my soon to be sister in law Chloe! (we love her and couldn't be more excited!)



My best friend had a birthday! Linds and I have been friends for almost 8 years now and i'm so grateful for her each day!






We celebrated by spending the weekend at The Saguaro which was one of the coolest hotels I have stayed at yet!



Any/every chance I get to spend time with this guy.









Celebrating my birthday!


Still in boot camp.






Williams girls trip to L.A. minus my little sister Hales



Last but not least, 3 days ago was World Autism awareness day. My nephew was diagnosed with Autism last year. My amazing sister and brother in law have been great examples of patience through the whole process. Recker is the sunshine in the Williams' home. Can't imagine life without him. You can read my sisters blog about Recker and his autism blog here

2 comments:

  1. jellllllyyyyy!! i love flancers. mmmm ace of clubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's about time you blogged--your kids are going to love it... I DO

    ReplyDelete