November 12, 2010

Bandwagon

I guess I will jump on the bandwagon.
Since it is November and I am thankful for a lot of things.

Indeed very grateful for:

*A husband who is always loving and supportive.
*A family who I can talk to about anything, I am lucky to be so close to them.
*In-laws who I love and always make me feel at home!
*Three of the cutest boys as nephews, and thee cutest niece in the world.
*Education, to be in school and to learn.
*Work, for the job and amazing co-workers I have.
*Dr. Pepper lately, thanks to Brians aunt who reminded me how good it is.
*Space heaters when mu husband wont turn the heat on!
*Netflix!
*Sisters&Sister in laws!
*My best friends!
*Arizona
*Utah Fall Leaves
*Oreganos- oh how I miss you.
*Good chips & salsa.


Lame I know, but I will leave you on a good note...


No comments:

Post a Comment