February 1, 2011

Does anyone even read this?

Brian and Haleigh were bugging me about updating my blog. I told them no one even reads it, so there is no point.
Anyways, I guess I will do it for myself anyways.




So since we have been here, I have been this little hellion's daytime mama while his real mama is at work.
So I watch him from 7ish-3. I have officially decided the all time best birth control is watching/having kids.
I will not be doin that for a while, well thats the plan right now anyway.
Back to Recker, I stinkin' love this kid so much!
He is a lot to handle, but that is what makes him, him!
Just in the past couple months he has got so much personality and 'tude.







The best part of my day with Recker is naptime! I love cuddling and napping with him!

(These pictures were taken by my little sister, Haleigh)
Naptime with BonBon.



Other than watching that cuteness, I have been looking for jobs and applying all over. I was really hoping for a job with the airlines, but it takes a long time for them to hire people and since Brian is schooling full time, I needed a job asap.
I got one! I started training today and will be training for the next two weeks, but will officially start my job at Dolce Salon & Spa in Scottsdale after training.I am so excited, I can't wait. There are definitely some GREAT perks about working there.

Other than that, Brian has been going to school full time Monday-Friday and studying a ton! I love when I get a couple alone time hours with him! It is the best part of my day!

I will try to update more, I just feel like it's a waste of time when no one reads it and I never take pictures!
Sorry!

11 comments:

  1. Keep updating! I love reading your blog! What are some of your perks to the new job??

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIrl, talk about $5 haircut, $7 color, $8 hour massage,$12 90 minute facial, $3 waxing, $10 hot stone pedicure!

    I get everything at cost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK AT YOU LITTLE (7to3) MOM!!

    aw. i bet recker is LOVING every second with you!

    p.s. I AM SUPER JEALOUS OF YOUR JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitlyn...I feel the same way! I feel like no one reads my blog, so why post? yes we do it for ourself...but then what, it just sits there if no one reads it? Ha ha. Anyways, cute post. I am nannying for my job and I love it, but it definitely is a little birth control! Hope you guys are doing good in AZ and good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't read it just your moms! Just kidding I still think you'll have A baby before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it. Well, actually I just stumpeled across. But I think you have more readers than you know. I'm always surprised how many people read my blog because no one ever comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your blog! So keep posting! Love ya miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read it!! I check your blog probably once a week or every other to see if you update! Keep updating :)

    ReplyDelete