April 4, 2011

Picnic.




Today when I got off of work I was really tired! Especially since Brian, Haleigh, Haleigh, Emily, and I stayed up REAL late last night. So when I got home I just wanted to lay on the couch and watch a little t.v. Brian really wanted to go get dinner, I wasn't that hungry but he had a coupon so I had to go! We went and picked up Costa Vida, got some cups and a Dr. Pepper and got back in the car. I thought we were just going to go home, but little did I know Brian wanted to take me on a little date. We went to "the dock," where we used to ride beach cruisers even before we started dating! We would always go there and just talk, but haven't been back since we were married. It was really fun, and super sweet of him! I love my husband!






3 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn! You are so beautiful and you and your husband are so stinkin cute together! You look so happy and I am SO happy for you :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like parker wrote that ^^
    i love you guys, i could watch you all day. in a creepy way.

    ReplyDelete