January 14, 2009

This New Blog Thing



All I have been hearing about are these dumb blogs lately. Supposidely its only for married couples or old ladies? But i got one anyways. Maybe because I am bored at work, maybe because I secretly wanted one all along? I dont know, but i have one. And I have no clue what I do with it. Someone make it cute for me! Thanks!


This past week has been insane. I don't know how i would have been able to get through it without my family and my best friends. The passing of Brother Barney was hard. He always treated me and my friends like second daughters... or 6th daughters. But I am so thankful that i had the oppurtunity to get to know him while he was on this earth and to learn from his great example. He helped my testimony to grow, and helped me to want to be a better person. I am so, so thankful for him and all that he did for me. Also, later on in the week i got my wisdom teeth out, ha! I looked like a chipmunk... soo cute. But I'm so glad i got it done and over with now. I guess when I woke up from it, the whole time I was asking everyone where Jamie Patterson was. I actually called 9 people in 3 minutes, one person actually lives in California and doesn't even know Jamie. What a crackhead. But it was good to have a lot of visitors! Thanks!


I am back to work this week and lovin' it!..... NOT. I work at Yogurberry, and I work mornings. We are lucky if we get more than 5 customers in one day. Usually we just sit around and clean and make ourselves yogurt. Work...partly the reason i made this blog. Yesterday was the first day i've worked here that i didn't use Windex. It was great! I need a new job... any ideas?


4 comments:

  1. OHHH kaitlyn!! Welcome to the blog world.. and Just so you know its not all for OLD ladies or MARRIED people... Look at my blog and youll see some familiar names on there that you can peep there blogs!! Unless you consider me an OLD ladie? haha
    It was good to see you at the funeral, hope your doing well with all of that, it was very shocking and sad news, ive known that family since i was WEEE years old!! He truly is a great man and left loads of memeories for all of us to enjoy and a GREAT example left behind!
    I have to get my widsom teeth out next month I think.. how was it... im a lil nervous!!!
    I didnt know you worked at that yogurt place.. that place is good, ill have to come visit you some time and that way youll have 6 customers.. but that sounds like the bank, we are SO slow and i hate coming to work due to that fact!

    Miss u girlie!!
    WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD!
    Glad you have a blog I can lurk on now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know you've known him forever! it's still unreal! but i'm glad i got to see you too! it still is shocling to see you without your zebra hair. i miss it dearly! i'm so excited that your my only friend on this thing. hahahmaybe i'll get more friends if i do a blog of just your old hair! people would love it! i like it now though! but i just wanna do it to get friends i dont get this thing? buuuuut my wisdom teeth werent too badddd. i still have a disgusting HUGE bruise from my IV though. I took a picture of it today. something is wrong there.... buuuuut yes i work there! come visit me! I still go to WAMU! you work there sill!? sheeeesh

    thanks for the welcome to this whole new world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello kaitlyn's blog.
    i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey. I will be adding you to my blog friends. And I will be checking it frequently. :) See you in the morning

    ReplyDelete