January 15, 2009

WEIRDEST THING

So you know when you come out of walmart and you unlock your car wiht the clicky thing just so it'll be ready when you get there right? So, i unlock it... and i get in the driver seat and some RANDOM weird little boy had the back passenger door cracked open and yelled BOOOO! into my car. i think he might have thought it was someone else, or maybe he was just so weird. But, it was crazy! i really wanna try that sometime... but to someone i know! It scared the bageezies outta me!

I do not know why thats underlined...
Anyways, Is it normal that my mouth and arm are still bruised from getting my wisdom teeth out 8 days ago?

Monya and Eric are in mexico! So you'd think a teenage girl would be like "Okay, yeaaah lets party!" But not me. I think I am kinda like Benjamin Button... My teen years are more like my 80's or something. All I ever wanna do is sleep. I think I'm all caught up. After that nap today. phewww I better be. I slept in to the latest I ever have in my life. It was great! I'm going to mexico tomorrow and I was so pumped thinkin all my fun crazy friends were gunna come... but HEY at least I have jamie.

The rest are either working, or boyfriend girls, or in Provo. :(

I miss kelsey!


3 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn-
    be excited to come to Utah and see your mama you never know when our time together will be gone and over---i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom... your not in utah! you are in mexico.
    but dont say stuff like that, it freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahaha i was laughing sooo hard at that story!! i am still laughing as im writing this i think you should try that and video tape it...but just do it to random people!!! TRY IT! let me know how it goes..love you

    ps i was happy to find out that you got your wisdom teeth out from my BROTHER IN LAW!! what the heck you have to tell me things like this i so can come and mess with you while you are high love you!!

    ReplyDelete