February 4, 2009

Oh man.

So, the Yogurberry job is really kicking off. I've been here less than 4 months and I am already famous. Today i was on the news. Channel 10, Cory's Corner. It was so awkward though, if anyone saw it and they saw the last minute of us on it.. that was NOT rehearsed at all. So after we told the camera about our favorite flavors then they realize "Oh we have an extra minute, longer than we thought" So Cory (news man) puts his arm around us and swaying side to side starts singing "YOGURT BUDDIES... YOGGUUUURT BUDDIES." and I'm wondering... "did i miss this song? When did we practice this?" so on the t.v. I'm just looking around and laughing and thinkin "what the heck is going on?" So after singing yogurt buddies for 30 seconds (it may not sing long, but try it... its long. especially on tv) since I am the only girl who works mornings, he has me put my face up close to the camera and smile and wave and thumbs up and all the jazz. for 30 seconds! that"s so long. I requested to not even have to be on the screen, little did i know i was going to have a Vanna White segment for 30 seconds. I should have attempted to get ready this morning. Oh well.

If anyone knows my dad, he is the funniest man alive. He doesnt try to be, he just is. Amazing. So Pops calls me this morning (super pumped that i'm going to be on the news) and he tells me all the stuff to do: Make sure i'm on the screen, smile, look good, be friendly. He thinks he knows all the works because he pointed out he's been on the news 3 times in the past year (every channel he says) Oh dad.


MEXICO THIS WEEKEND. theres like 30 of us going. I can't wait! I will have the update on monday when I get back!



SO....... UTAH? NO UTAH? votes....

10 comments:

  1. I Vote for NO UTAH.... stay home and hang out with Jamie and wait for you know who to get home.... does my vote count? Or am I not good enough for YOU?
    You are a movie star, I loved watching you on the news today...."there's a cutie, hey cutie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha kaitlin i can just picture you on tv being so awkward.

    yes utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh kailtyn i love you.

    I agree 110% your dad is HILARIOUS.. Straight up hilarious. he cracks me up and i love that man!!!

    I vote NO UTAH! utah sucks! Just my opion.. vacas are okay there but living there i would hate it.. But you do what you think you would have the most fun with YOUR YOUNG still!!! :) and who is this U KNOW WHO BOY ur mom is talking about... haha now u HAVE to tell me! haha

    I wish i saw u on the tv.. I bet you were cute as could be and goofy as could be as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on the stupid utah idea!!! i will give you a few reasons why.....

    1. who will i have to tell me that i say stupid stuff all the time and look at me like "what the heck is she talking about?" (ok ill have the rest of the world for that but still come on....)

    2. you know there will be a civil war going on in the house when you and bear start to divide your clothes and junk

    3. um the fact that utah makes everyone weird? does that matter or count? (keep that one in mind...seriously)

    4. You wont be able to get the amazing hugs from me that you love.
    -LOVE JEREMY

    5. C.H.

    6. YOU WILL MISS OUR FAMILY DINNERS AND THE AMAZING CONVOS WE ALWAYS HAVE...

    7. Me and Mom live vicariously through you hahahaha

    8. They probably wont be as forgiving in utah when you brutally slaughter cats with your car and then take pictures with them.

    9. Because i love you sooo much and dont want you to leave! i know i dont see you every day but i like knowing that if i wanted to i could go and see you...dont break my heart and leave me...i want you, i need you, oh baby oh baby!

    10. I PROMISE YOU WILL GET HOME SICK AND WANT TO COME BACK. WHEN I LIVED IN LOUISIANA I LOVED IT THERE AND LOVED ALL MY FRIENDS BUT EVERY NIGHT WHEN I WENT TO BED I WAS WONDERING WHAT MY FAMILY WAS DOING BACK AT HOME WONDERING WHAT THEY DID THAT DAY OR WHAT I WAS MISSING. IT WAS HARD BEING AWAY FROM YOU GUYS...MAYBE IT WONT BE HARD FOR YOU TO GET AWAY FROM ALL OF US CRAZIES BUT IT KILLED ME MOST OF THE TIME.





    DONT DO IT RAISEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good story about the news. i dont really know your dad but i hear he is a legand. sounds like a funny guy!!! haha i wish i saw your preformance on TV though, I bet it was very amusing!

    ReplyDelete