May 3, 2010

BACK

What in the world would I do without you?

Brian got back from his camping trip with the boys! It was so good to see him! I think I hugged him for about 10 minutes. I didn't get to talk to him for almost 3 days, it was hard for me. When he got home I told him he wasn't leaving me again! (Of course that's a bit extreme, cause he's going on another in a month) But I really did miss him alot. Brian and I are best friends and we rely on eachother alot. (more like I do on him hah). Anytime anything funny would happen in the day I'd start to call and then realize "Oh wait, I can't talk to him! darn!" I'm so pathetic, I watched some videos of Brian and listened to some songs that remind me of him! haha At least I stayed busy and hungout with wives of the other "Cowboys." They all missed their husbands just as much as I did. So I knew I wasn't the only pathetic one! haha
Me: "I don't know what I would ever do without you, I'd probably move to Arizona tomorrow and live in my parents basement"
Brian: "They don't even have a basement"
Me: "Exactly!"

haha I'll have to post some pictures of my cowboy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment