May 24, 2010

I was just thinking

It's May!
Brian and I have been married six, almost seven months now!
I thought I loved Bri before we were married, I love him more daily!
It's been fun getting used to living together, we love it!
Brian is so helpful around the house, always making dinner if he gets home before me, doing the laundry, takin care of the bills, and cleaning up the house without me asking him for help! I have the best husband ever! (not to mention he totally spoils me, and loves to take me on mini vacations and lots of dates!)

Brian is my best friend, we have so much fun together and he really is the absolute funniest person I know!




and I was thinking, It's may! It should NOT be snowing in Utah! I want to go back to Arizona!

2 comments:

  1. oh i just love you two! yeah, and what the freak? snowing in almost june???? i woke up late for work and was frantically running around and when i ran outside i thought i was in a nightmare! it better get warm soon, or else! miss you sis, xoxo OLIVIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. this just warms a mama's heart, we love you both so much

    ReplyDelete