June 4, 2010

Spoiled...

Provo for the weekend....
Vegas for the next...
Arizona for the next...
& Mexico....
Hawaii tomorrow!

Four weeks of vacation in a row!
I am so grateful that I can fly for free!

I cannot wait to go to Hawaii tomorrow! Mainly because I can't wait to see Brians reaction to how blue the water is, and for him to go snorkeling for the first time!


On the plane to Arizona tonight I told Brian he was spoiled (jokingly) thinking he would argue it, all he said was... "yeah... I know."
Like he was surprised I was telling him that. hahaha and in the middle of the plane ride he randomly shouted "HAWAII!!" hahaha

I love my husband!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to go to Hawaii with you two it will a welcomed long over due vacation for all of us. Brian is going to be so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats so funny! i wish we were going too!! have fun take lots of pictures....just think about us back here at home, im trying to sleep train recker and let him "cry it out" im pretty much crying too as he is screaming in th eother room :( he loves you and cant wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUN!! Have soo much fun, im jealous! You guys all deserve to go and have a fun vacation together! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!

    And you are one lucky girl to get to go to all those FUN places! your going to have a fun summer girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jealous of you guys right now! not only would going to hawaii be a ridiculously good time w/your hubby, but to FLY FOR FREE...you don't understand how nice that would be for me! hah, ugh...i hate living across the world somtimes! neways :) HAVE SO MUCH FUN BABES! love u both!

    ReplyDelete