June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hubs.

Tuesday, the 15th was Brians 24th birthday! My man is so old now! All day the day before and the day of his birthday he kept saying "One year short of 25! Then I will be half of 50!" haha! He thought it was so funny!

I took the day off work to spend it with Bri, which is only fair since he spoiled me on mine! Turns out he had to end up working. I was so bummed because I had a full day of activities that Brian loves to do! I had to cancel most of them! I woke up super early and made Brian breakfast; french toast, eggs, bacon and orange juice! We got to hang out a little in the morning then he left for work, but not before I could give him his present! Gold clubs, brand spankin new Callaway X20's! haha he was so excited! He has been wanting them for a while now and I played it off like he doesn't need them and we don't have money for them right now, so he was even more excited cause I had surprised him!

When Brian got home we laid on the bed and just talked for a little! He was bummed that he had to work and couldn't do all the things I had planned! At least he got to try out his new clubs though! Which was the highlight of his day! Then we went to dinner, Outback, our favorite! Brian got a 14 oz. I got a 6 ha. Except we got there so late and both of us were so tired we got our food to go! Haha, I think the day was a success for the most part!

We are just lucky we have got to spend all the time we have together since school has been out! It has been nice for both of us! I love you, Brian! You are the best!

I love

No comments:

Post a Comment