September 26, 2010

Lindsey Smart

My best friend got married on Saturday, September 25th 2010. I love this so much, not only because I love lindsey and I love greg, but because I love marriage. I love that my best friends keep getting married because it truly is the best thing ever. I have been married for 11 months now, (almost a year! woohoo!) and there is not a day that goes by that I am not thankful for my husband. I guess I just love that my friends and I are all moving on with our lives, yet we still are and always will be best friends. Not to mention our husbands all get along as well. Life gets better every single day! Also, I love Greg. He is PERFECT for Lindsey. They truly are the funniest, happiest, most in love couple ever! It is so fun to see my best friend so happy and in love!

Lindsey was a GORGEOUS bride, but lets face it, Linds is a super model every day of the week. Her dress was AMAZING, and totally her! All the colors, details, and wedding party outfits were amazing!
javascript:void(0)


I was dying over this picture at her reception. So cute.
photo by Mark Mabry.

No comments:

Post a Comment