September 20, 2010

STOLEN

My brand new phone with all my pics got stolen today.

Ask me how mad I am... I am pissed. I hope my new one comes before out cruise so I can refill it with pictures of Recker! (which I am most sad about losing.)

Brian went on a horseback riding, fishing, boys trip with some of his friends and their dad this past weekend. They covered some parts of Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana. He is such a cowboy and loves those trips but I miss him whenhe's gone. Luckily, I got to go to Arizona this weekend and hangout with my mom and sister and my favorite little man.


In 4 days my best friend, Lindsey Barney gets married! I am so happy for her, and I love the boy she is marrying! His name is Greg and they are PERFECT for eachother! I can't wait for them to be back in Utah and hanging out with us all the time!

From Lindseys reception I am flying straight to Florida and on Sunday we board our cruise! I cannot wait! I have been working out everyday trying to lose a pound or two cause I know I will gain 5+. We could not be more excited and are counting down the days! I am also excited to get to spend more than 2 days with my family! haha

When we get back we will have all sorts of pictures to post... until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment