March 23, 2011

Mexico











I am starting to think I have no time for this Blog and I am bad at updating anyways.

Brian and I went to Mexico with my family for spring break! It was so nice to be away from work and technology for a few days! It was very relaxing and fun! It was one of the most fun trips I have had in the hundreds of Mexico trips I've had in my life! haha I am so grateful we were able to go and spend time together. Brian and I think our schedules are completely opposite. It is not fun to hardly get to spend fun quality time together! Mexico was great and I am lucky that I am able to go as often as I do!

Thanks to my sister, Haleigh, for making this fun video!

Mexico love. from haleigh Williams on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. Monya looks so pretty in that picture! I miss and love your fam. This video makes me miss summer soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up on your blog you'll regret it, and remember my saying is "NO REGRETS" I love you we had so much fun on this trip to Mexico, and loved spending the time with you and Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willi I totally was going to say that! She looks sooo good! Love you Kait, all us married folks for reals need to get together and chill soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. monya is seriously SUCH a babe.

    i LOVE you guys.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly how you feel about being on opposite schedules! Heath and I basically see each other when we get in bed at night. We love going on vacation just to see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm I hope it's ok I found your blog! Love it. Wish I still had contact with everyone who's married but I've sorta disappeared. Anyways, cute mexico pictures, I'm so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously these pictures and this video made me wish we were there with you! Looks like so much fun girl!

    ReplyDelete