August 18, 2009

10 things





I could name a million reasons why I love you, but I dont have THAT much time on my hands.




I love you because:

1. You still love me when I don't get ready.. (this means I do not have to do my hair or makeup and he actually prefers it.)




2. You are good at EVERYTHING you do. Whether it be sports, anything with a board, swimming, ANYTHING.



3. You are sooo super cheesy and so goofy that I don't even know what to do when you say or do half the cheesy/goofy stuff you do!



4. I know what you are thinking, or what you are going to say before you can even think to!



5. I love how much fun we have together, and how ridiculously weird we are together.





6. You know when I'm having a rough day, it's your "6th sense." (As you would say)




7. I love that you don't know the words to almost ANY song, but you sing along with me and pretend you do.



8. I love that my family loves you. (not a single person doesn't love you though)







9. I love your family!










10. I love you because you are my best friend, my other half. I don't know what I was doing before I met you because now I don't know what I would ever do without you!











p.s. FOR THE RECORD, I AINT ENGAGED! hahah you would know if I was!
I love getting asked probably 10 times a day! I am not, so if you have heard that it is false. I would let you know if I was.
Trust me, when that day comes... you WILL know.

6 comments:

  1. kaitlyn i loooove this :) you two definitely win couple of the year in my bood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah WILLI! I love that you love us! hahaha and that you think Brian is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kait that was adorable:) I love u guys. Ps congrats in your engagement!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha alyssa, i'm probablyyyy gunna murder you! but I wont since you gave me such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Very Very cute Post kaitlyn!!! You are toooo cute!
    I cant believe you are going to be engaged SOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh! So crazy. I expect to know when you get engaged girlie!

    Miss yah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raisin-
    you are so dang cute, I just love how you express yourself on your posts. Dad and I are so happy with your choice, we love Brian so much and we think you two are perfectly perfect for eachother. Love Mama

    ReplyDelete