August 12, 2009

The month of July!

Oh boy, this month has been so long! It has felt like a year long! It was super fun though! I need to start doing this weekly rather than monthly.

To start of the Month of July, I went with Brian and his family to Park city for the weekend@ My first experience there (that I can remember) it was fun! we did the alpine slides, the coaster, and watched fireworks! It was so fun! I love the Wrights! I am so thankful for them taking me in as their own and making me feel at home in utah!



























After Park City, I went to the lake with the wrights! It was super fun and on my second trip i got up wakeboarding on ym 2nd try! first time wakeboarder! These pictures are Brians sister, sister in law, and niece.












After the weekend in Park City and Boating on the Lake with the Wrights, Brian and I spent the week in mexico with my family! I went sailing for my first time, and brian saw a jelly fish, adn a dolphin in person for the first time!










Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE to play jokes on people. All during mexico i kept making the elevator stop, making kayla think that it was simply the elevator on its own. Little did she know it was me. One time i pulled too hard on the doors, causing us all to get stuck in the sticky, hot elevator where Monya and Kayla thought they might die. No one thought it was funny. Except Brian.. and maybe JJ. hahah and the security who had to get us out.








We went to a reallyyy GHETTO circus in mexico! It was superrrr hot in the tent. It was my first circus experience. not a very good one! There was a monkey who was crazy! A baboon actually, who threw two glass bottles at Brian. I will post a video of that as well.











Mexico was very relaxing, mainly Bri and I hungout with Kayla, JJ, my mom, and dad. The boys went golfing one day too.











In mexico we went to a club called the Blue Buddha and there we met up with all the friends and danced and listened to a live band play. I actually got up and sang with the local band. I know what your thinking "she woulddd" but that's exactly why I did it. It was almost like if I didnt... I wouldnt be me! haha the club owner, the band, my family, and brian loved it! well I am not too sure about Brian. But everyone else... loved it! haha it was weird.





















This is Brian and I at the end of the month. Cute huh? hahaha.


So right now I am in between houses and am so sad I am out of my cute little doll house forever! :(
If anyone wants to move to utah and needs a place to live I am trying to sell my contract.... I wont say why. But you can only imagine.... 7months later.... hahah

Right now I am so thankful for everyone who is praying for my mom and keeping our family in their prayers! That is the most anyone could be doing and we are all so thankful!

I love you mama! Thank you for being my best friend!

3 comments:

  1. I missss you Kailtlyn!! YOUR GONNA BE ALL GROWN UP SOON! I have heard the news through the grapvine and I couldnt believe it! Even tho nothing is official I am soo happy for you! Just memeber me when the actual Day comes, I better have an invite or ill be REALLY upset! :) You guys look like you have an absoulute blast together!

    I also had a VERY good laugh at the picture of Monya and Kayla in the elevator.. ahahhaah they look REALLY mad! I also like the picture of your dad dancing with you guys at the club! I love that dread lock guy, Logan and I took a picture with the same guy when we were in Mexico! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tawny! I miss you tooooo! I knowww you have heard news! who the freakin heck hasnt?! hahahha yeah nothings official. i will for sure let you know when it is! You will get an invite, dont evennnn worry about it. but you better freakin come if you get an invite. it'lll be in az. buuuut im not saying its any time soon! justttt be patient! hahah buttt thanks! i'm happy too!

    hahahah thos pictures are great huh? Eric loves to party at the clubs with us! he goes and hangs out with all the locals! even without us! its great! and I think i saw your picture with the dreads guy!

    hahahah do you remember the guy when we went that thought we were lesbians and he loved your boobs! and he kept saying "f the united states!!"

    ReplyDelete