October 7, 2009

Gratitude.

I've had a lot of time this past couple days to think about how grateful I am for the things in my life that I have.


I'm thankful for the best soon to be husband in the world who treats me better than I deserve, who is my best friend, who I
can be myself with and have so much fun with!





I'm thankful for a father & mother who have raised me well and are always here for me when I need them!









I'm thankful for my siblings, who are so close to me, they are some of my best friends! (JJ, I dont have a pic! sorry!)










I'm thankful to have had the chance to know my grandad, who taught me so much and made me laugh everyday!













I'm thankful for an amazing soon to be family that takes care of me and makes me feel at home! (Aubs, dont kill me!) haha













I'm thankful for friends who support me through all my crazy, tough times and lift me up!





I'm thankful to live in a state that has a church on every corner, and my home city as well!

I'm thankful for prayer, the power of prayer is stronger than I would have ever thought possible!

I'm thankful for my health (minus the times when my heart beats faster than my body can handle! haha)

I'm thankful to live in a beautiful home, in Utah and in Arizona.

I'm thankful to safe and secure with the people I surround myself with!

I'm thankful for this day and ages technology and the things we can do with what we are given!

I'm thankful for optimistic people!

I'm thankful for the little things in life that make people smile!

I'm thankful for trees and flowers, mountains and hills, and the beauty that fills the earth!

I'm thankful for everything and everyone that is in my life right now, I can't even express how thankful!
I love it all so much! I love life, of course we always want it to be better but life is what we make of it!
With all the trials in my life that I have gone through, am going through, and will go through I still have so much great around me!
I am thankful, so much gratitude in my heart!


Thank You! Thank You! Merci! Gracias! THANK YOU!!!

5 comments:

  1. oh kaitlyn, your blogs are uplifting because i know you are in a time of trials but still so positive. love youuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute. im so happy for you and your fiance! you guys are adorable

    XO,
    j

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you kait!!! Im sooo excited for you to get married!! Thanks for being such a good sister.

    love you...

    kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaitlyn--Hurray! You deserve a good wonderful, super awesome life, and I know you will have it with your charming, soon-to-be hubby by your side! I finally read your engagement post (forgive me for being so slow...I have been really, REALLY, REALLY sick--but we are having a girl--hurray) Brian sounds amazing, and I can't wait to meet him!
    Love ya! How are wedding plans comin'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaitlyn-
    I'm thankful that I have such a wonderful daughter. You are going to be an awesome, fun wife, be patient and listen to the spirit. You are marrying into such a fantastic, fun, loving family. We love -B- and all the joy he brings to you. I love you raisin, love Mom

    ReplyDelete