October 3, 2009

Mama

I've been in Arizona since Monday. I love it here, I've really been needing to come here and just be with my family. I've been having a really rough past couple of weeks. Luckily, I'm marrying into an AWESOME family who totally welcomes me, loves me, and lets me cry on their shoulder when I can't be home. I really miss hugging my mom and sitting on her lap while she works on the computer, and dates with my dad, and getting ready with Haleigh and telling each other all our funny stories from the day before, and talking to Kayla about her pregnancy, and just hanging out with Blake. (He left on his mission, and I am SO proud of him! He's doing so great and I really am so happy for him! even though I miss him a ton!) Being back in arizona is so nice. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with my family, well and Brian. Who is coming to Arizona tomorrow by the way! I'm excited I miss him so much! Anyways, I came down to be here for my moms big surgery, it's been an emotionally draining week. When I come home every night, all I can do is thank Heavenly Father for helping her through this. This is not easy, not for me, not for my sisters, not for blake, definitely not for my dad, but especially for my own mother. She is such an amazing person. She honestly is my hero. She doesn't even know much she does for people, how great of an example she is to her own kids, and everyone around her. But to me, she is the best example of a mother and a woman there is. She is a fighter, and NOTHING is stopping her from continuing to be the amazing person she is. Nothing.









If I kiss you where it's sore
If I kiss you where it's sore
Will you feel better, better, better
Will you feel anything at all?
Will you feel better, better, better
Will you feel anything at all?

5 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn, I love you so much. You are a fun sweet daughter and I see all the good you do for others and for our family, thank you, thank you. I too wish you and Brian lived here I miss you a ton. I love how much you have grown up and rely so much on the Lord for your comfort. I will always be a phone call away, but for now I am glad you are in Arizona visiting us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet post :) I hope all is going well with you Monya!
    How exciting on finding a house as well, im excited to see pictures when you get around to it!!!

    PS>. make sure i get an invite to ur wedddddinnnnng, please please please! ha Text me and i can give u my addy when ur ready girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. keep in my mom is a wedding planner if you guys need help with anything (flowers, decor, catering and more :), shes awesome at it as you have prob seen in some past weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaitlyn i love you i hope everything is looking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kaitlyn you are so beautiful and your mom, she is amazing! i'm so happy you are in arizona with your family!! if you need any help with your weddin just give me a call! much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete