October 15, 2009

Leaves are changing!

The leaves in Utah are so pretty right now! Brian and I decided we wanted to go on a small hike yesterday as we were already driving up the mountain! We took a few pictures! It was so fun! This past week I've been in Utah Brian and I have done fun little things every day or night! Love is in the air! A month from yesterday til' our wedding!

(Note: Don't mind Brian's mustache. hahhah)







at the end of the hike... Brian ran ahead of me and tried to camouflage himself so he could scare me.



Today Brian and I woke up at 5:30... (be impressed) haha and went to the airport to say bye to Blake, he's off to the Dominican Republic. He's very obedient and was nervous about us standing around him there. But, we couldn't help ourselves! He's so cute! He's going to be a great missionary!







I finally got the pictures from Brians camera (which is what we use to take pictures) I'll fill you in on some things.

I learned how to wakeboard




These are the pictures from the bike ride part of our engagement





We went to Park City with the Wrights again! and we rode that coaster like it was nobodys business!






We made our first purchase together!




Reunited for Kelseys birthday!




We went to California! with Taylor and Mysti!







Blake left on his mission! and my hair is more blonde!






When Brian came to arizona to visit last week we painted this huge thing for our wedding... this was the end result.






AND I caught a dragonfly. haha kind of.



Anyways, I think that's all for now! I am off to Arizona again tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. oh, kaitlyn this post made me soo happy for you :)
    ps was the hike you guys took in bountiful? it looks like somewhere i went hiking a whiiile back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you have a blog! i love when people have blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post!!!

    You guys are such a cute couple :) and some funnn pictures of you guys.
    I love your new first buy together, that chair is adorabllllleee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to comment on...where do I start? First, I am SO EXCITED that Blake is headed to the DR!!! Maybe he will get hooked up with my bro (Elder Seth Walker). I'm so glad you got picks of the beautiful fall leaves...that is something I miss desperately! That, and sweaters, wear lots for me--k? I got your bridal shower invite...Can't wait to stop by and say hello, and don't worry, I am trying my very hardest to think of something AWESOME to bring...not sure what...I will keep on thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaitlyn- love this post but there is so much to comment on. Love the pics of Blake at the airport, you did good. I love you and B- I love the fall leaves, I love that you love Utah ha ha thank you for being such a great daughter love you Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the paint job you did on eachother

    ReplyDelete