January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday


To the most amazing person in the world
To the strongest person I know

To the woman who loved me even on my worst days
To the most beautiful woman in the world (inside and out)

To the person who always stood by me, even when I was wrong

To one of the funniest ladies out there

To the person I miss more than anything
To the woman who is always there for me

To such a loving person
To a woman I admire, and want to be like


To the woman who carried me in her stomach for 9 months
To the best mother in the world


Happy Birthday! I love you so much!



xoxo,
the only child who calls you "mama"


such a babe you are, even at 40!

4 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn you made me cry today, it's been a rough day and your blog was exactly what I needed to hear. I LOVE YOU, (as tears are rolling down my face) I think you are an amazing woman and I miss you tons. You made being a mama easy and someday you will be an incredible mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom truly is an amazing lady. She is so sweet and loving to anyone she meets or knows. She is never judging and always so kind, I love your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i concur to what tawny said. monya is the bomb.com!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing sweet post to an amzingly sweet woman. Am I allowed to thank you for someone else's birthday post? Well I am, because its inspiring to me. i hope that I am the kind of Mother that Phoebe will want to write these things about me. Happy late birthday Moner. I love you. And I love you Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete