January 4, 2010

Married life

Wow, so much to catch up on, why do I do this all the tme? it's because I want to put pictures, but i cannot find the cord to brians camera which all our pictures are on!

So, after we got married we came back to utah to out cute little home and worked for a week.. might I add it was a TON of work!
Then we made our way on down to the beautiful Coronado Island! The drive seemed to take a week in itself, it was like 10-12 hours or so but we couldnt leave until after work and we drove all night! we made it fun because I got Brian to start listening to Eclipse (twilight series) on my ipod! And toward the end we were both over the car! haha we finally made it in the middle of the night, we stayed in Susan Browns amazing beach house! She was so awesome to let us stay there! It was beautiful! We had so much fun riding beach cruisers and driving the electric car all over the island touring everything! We had breakfast in the morning at a littel diner with the biggest portions of food and 5$ milkshakes! (they didnt say how much they were on the menu when we ordered them)

anyways, we just spent the week relaxing and shopping! Our faves!
ahah one day we decided to go to Disneyland and it was soo fun because Brian hasnt been there since he was little and could hardly remember it! So it was so much fun to go together! It was such a fun day, Brian spoiled me with 3 churros! Those things arent cheap! We left disneyland really late and had to drive all the way back to coronado that night! Let me tell you, it really took it out of us, we slept in so long the next day!

Our last night we spent it in LA, to shop til we dropped, and we did. We ended up staying the night in LA. We drove to az the next morning to spend thanksgiving with my family. (I guess when you are married you have to trade off families for holidays right? When do you end up just doing your own, does anyone know?) It was so fun to be back in Arizona and with the family! I love being there!

When we got back from thanksgiving we had a couple weeks to get settled in to our cuuute home! which is the CUTEST home by the way!

Kayla had her baby, Recker, and he is juuust THEE cutest baby in the world.

Brians brother, Andy, got home from his mission a couple days later and ti was the first time i got to meet him! He's awesome!
(and he's single, ladies!)

Brians mom and dad suprised the family with a trip to california for christmas! So, we got to go to disneyland AGAIN! we went to sea world which was soo fun! and we went to disneyland 3 days! which was awesome because we got to do ALL the rides and multiple times! Everyone in the family got to come except Shane mike and his wife Danica, because she's pregnant and due in a couple weeks! I am SOOO excited for ANOTHER nephew! Woo!
So the trip was fun, it was fun getting to know Andy, and spending time with the family!

We got back to Utah the day after Christmas and Brian and I had our own little christmas at our house together, which was soo fun because we were both so excited to give eachother our gifts!

Brians Aunt and Uncle came in to town a couple days after christmas and we got to spend time with them and their kids for about a week, which was super fun and we cant wait to hangout with them again in arizona!


Soooo, that is my update to you all. I dont know why i even blog, no one reads it anyways haha, and I am so slow at it! hahah but now you all know, Brian and I have beeen constantly moving around and been here and there and doing this and that so we havent had time at all to even sit and think haha its been weird! But things will start to slow down here now that the hoidays are over and we will have more time to relax and hangout with each other! I am ready for some slowin down in my life!


pictures are to come!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE reading about you two! I'm a friend of Brian and his family and really wanted to get to your wedding in Arizona! You and Brian seem like a PERFECT match! I'm so happy that you found each other! I hope you don't think this is weird for me to post... I'm an alright person... I promise! Just ask Brian! :) Anyway.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope to meet you someday in person! Brian is an awesome catch and you are lucky lucky lucky to marry into this family! They are amazing! We all love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhm i read it! love 2 lurk :) keeep up the good times, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Can't wait to see pics. Your sister bore the greatest testimony in YW's on Sunday. I am just so proud of both you (not that I have anything to do with how wonderful you are...but it just makes me happy to see you and Haleigh grow up into such amazing women...sigh.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUM! I love youuu! I misss you too! I can't wait to see you when i come to arizona in march!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to get your camera working, I want to see more pic post!! and I read your blog, sooo i want more post.

    Sounds like you guys are busy and having a blast, just how it should be!

    ReplyDelete