January 12, 2010

te extrano!

I miss you, Blake!

For those of you who don't know Blake, let me tell you a little bit about him...
He is one of the funniest people ever, he never talks bad about a single person... ever, he loves to pretend to be a creep to his sisters, he's the only boy out of 4 kids so he's learned a LOT about girls, thanks to us. Sometimes I feel bad he has to hear the things he does, but at least he's prepared to be a dad with girls. haha Anyways, Blake is really reliable, if I called him right now and asked him to pick me up from somewhere that was 45 minutes away, he would. Blake is so loving and so sweet, and always treats everyone with respect and love (now a days especially) Blake and I are so close in age, we became the best of friends in high school. He is still one of my best friends to this day! We both can be so open and honest with each other and always give each other advice, I really miss him!


He's on his mission now, and what an amazing example of faith to me he is, to leave at such a hectic time in our lives right now. and for him to be leaving at the age of 21, when all his friends are already home and some married, what and amazing testimony he has. I am so lucky to be his sister, and for him to call me his best friend! I love him so much and I miss him! I know he is doing whats best for him, and for this church. What a selfless act to dedicate your life for two years to the Lord. How amazing.


Anyways, I just really love my brother!






3 comments:

  1. Kailtyn love the post . we miss Blake and his sweet spirit, he will be even more fun when he gets home huh? I miss having all of my kids together. I am glad you are all such great friends. I love you and miss you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!! This is such a cute poooost!! i miss himm tooo!!! and he would always tell me how he loved you soo much!! 11 more days and it will be 4 months! love you kaitlyn!
    lecith

    p.s= i hope the earthquake in Haiti didnt hit his area!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss him too but i know he misses you he always said how close you were and he would do anything for his sisters especially you cuz your the only one he can have fun with

    lecith hes ok from the earthquake
    te amo

    ReplyDelete