July 19, 2010

I was right!

Last week was so fun, and amazing!
On Friday, Brian and I drove out to Park City right around noon time. So we got there pretty early in the day and we just got to hangout with my mom and dad! Brian and my dad decided to do a 9 hole at golf. So my mom and I went and got some groceries to make breakfast, and to look for some fun games to play. Anyways, long story short.. the weekend was so fun. My mom and dad spoiled us with dinner and lunch everyday! Also, my dad took Brian golfing twice.. the first time they just did 9 holes, and the second time they did 18. We picked up Haleigh from the airport Friday night and I was so glad she came! We went and visited Lecith and Dalein. I took some pictures of Haleigh and she took some of Brian and I. We went to the movies, shopped, and went hot tubbing everynight on our balcony! It was a blast. I didn't want to have to leave! But Bri & I had work Monday so we needed to! But, my mom and dad came out to Bountiful on Monday and we all went bowling... Come to find out, I am the absolute worst bowler in the world. They also took us to dinner one more night and ended their trip with taking us grocery shopping. It was suuch a blessing, and one of the best gifts Brian and I got all weekend! They dropped Haleigh off and she stayed with us Monday-Friday! It was so fun to come home and hangout! We tried to do fun little things everynight while hales was there! I've missed her! haha she and Brian are like two peas in a pod. They're like bffs. haha Anyways, that was an update of the week! I loved having my family here, I wish the Roussels could have come!

So on Friday, Brian took Haleigh and I to the airport, I decided to go to Arizona for the night and go to my Aunt Sonya's suprise birthday party! I am so glad I did, it was so nice to see all my extended family, and the Roussels! I suprised everyone when I went! I had to fill my Recker tank because I have been on empty and missin that kid! I didn't put him down the whole time, and I even fell asleep with him!

I flew back on the first flight on Saturday morning, Brian picked me up and dropped me off at home. I got the car all ready, and packed and got ready, he came home from work and we left for St. George. We were so lucky to be able to stay at his aunts townhome. She was so kind to let us stay there! We got down there adn settled in the town home and watched some tv. (We take advantage of watching tv when we can because we dont have cable.) Then we went to dinner, Outback. That is our favorite place to go, we ended up just watching a movie and falling asleep. Sunday, we went to Brians mission president and his wives homecoming, also their two children who went with them to paraguay spoke as well! They were amazing speakers and taught so much, you could really feel the spirit! I was so happy I got to meet them, they had so much love for Brian and were so happy for us. You could tell they really love Brian, and he loves them! They are the kind of people that everyone strives to be! It was so fun to meet all of Brians mission friends and their wives. After the homecoming and open house we went back to the town house and napped and then got all ready to come back to Bountiful! The drive back was so fun, we played games and talked about pretty much everything! I am so thankful for a fun, and loving husband who keeps me laughing!

Next week, my brother in law, Andy gets married to Erin! I am so excited because I love Erin! Andy and Erin are so perfect for eachother, highschool sweethearts and all! I am so glad to be getting ANOTHER sister in law who I love!















4 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned out stinkin cute!! You and brian are adorable together and Haleigh is such a good photographer!! :)

    I also love the picture of your mom and dad where your mom is doing the peace sign! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never took Brian for the model type...shoot you guys look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..but maybe not as good as Andy and Erin!

    ReplyDelete