July 8, 2010

I'm starting to notice a pattern.

Brian and I never take as many pictures as we used to which means my blog is getting boring.

The 4th of July was fun! We went to a Rodeo in Oakley on the 3rd with our friends Megan and Hunter! Brian and Hunter are mission friends and we love to get together with him and Megan! The rodeo was so much fun, afterward Brian said he needs to get into rodeos. (Joking of course) But I tell ya, that boy has more hobbies than anyone I know. It's hard to keep up with!

On the 4th we went to Brians sister and her husbands house and had BBQ, and hungout with family and then we drove up to Park City for the firework show! We did this last year as well, it was so much fun! I love my in laws! We always have so much fun when we get together with them!


Today my mama and dad come into town and Brian and I get to party with them this weekend! I love hanging out with my parents, they always spoil us with restaurants and their time! haha

and on Saturday, Hales is coming to town and staying for a while! Which will be so fun because whenever I come into town she usually has stuff going on and so do I so it will be fun to spend time together!

It is going to be a good weekenddd!

2 comments:

  1. i will be in utah for one day

    (two saturdays from now)

    it would be really fun to see you and get sushi ya.

    and of course i would love to meet brian.

    i mean he has to be cool he has my last name for his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when i have a great weekend and then the next weekend is fun before it starts! i don't know if you will be as booked for the 24th but we are going to josh and britts up by mpj if you can join us! see you at andy's shower and wedding!

    ReplyDelete