July 26, 2010

Traveling

Brian and I are the marriage of the traveling people.

We have been traveling so much lately and it has been so fun, but now we are in work mode for the next couple months! We went to Mexico on thursday until sunday this weekend because I had work off on Friday! So we went down with my mom, and met with my dad who was already there since Tuesday!

We played volleyball, the boys golfed, we swam, ate a ton, played games, almost everything mexico has to offer! I even got fried! haha Brian thinks it is funny because he is always the one who gets sunburnt and this time its me, and I was the one who put sunscreen on every second! We played in a volleyball tournament while we were there with some people on the beach. I forgot how awful at volleyball I am. It was so fun though! I got to spend some time with my mom which we havent alone in a while, and I think my dad took us to eat so much we all gained a couple. haha

It was fun! I wanted to stay a little longer. Brian kept saying how he would be down there every week if we lived in Arizona!

This week is a busy one. Brians younger brother Andy is marrying his highschool sweetheart, Erin! I love them both and they are so perfect for eachother I am glad they are tying the knot! I love Erin and I can't wait to have another sister in law! The Wrights side of the family is growing and it is so fun! I love them all!



(Our next planned adventure is a cruise to the carribean on the last week of September)

3 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn- dad and I had so much fun with you and Brian- but I am especially grateful for the time you and I were able to spend together

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous. lucky couple. miss you!

    ReplyDelete